Red Chili powder-1tbspn
Garam Masala-1/2 tspn
Whole Red Chili-3-4
Tomato-2 medium sized
1) Marinate the meat with above ingredients(except onion,whole red chili and jeera).
2) Pressure cook the meat with little water,until the meat becomes soft.
3) On high flame dry all the water,if left.
4) In another pan add oil,when hot add onions,whole red chili and jeera,let it cook for some time,when the onion turns soft and pink add ginger garlic paste.
5) Add the meat and fry for 20mins,add little water to stop sticking it from the pan.
6) Garnish with cilantro.
Goes well with Roti,rice and dhal.