Basmati rice-2cups(soak it in water for 1/2 hr)
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Egg-2 boiled eggs
Cinnamon,Clove,Cardamon & bay leaves-accordingly
Lemon jucie-1/2 tsp
Ginger-1 small piece
Poppy seeds(Khas-khas)-1/2tsp or if you have Khas Khas powder-1/2tsp
Green chili-2 or 3
Cilantro & mint leaves
1) In a pan add oil & ghee,when it's hot add the bay leaves,cinnamon,cardamon & clove leave it for 3mins.
2) Ad the onions and nicely saute it until the onions turns pinkish.
3)Then add the grinded ingredients,cook for 5mins,to this add coriander powder and turmeric powder. Cook for abt 10mins.
4) Now add SALT,coconut milk and 1/2tsp lemon juice. Cook for abt 10mins
5) Now add the briyani rice & cook it. Finally add the egg.
* 1 cup of rice = 1 1/2 cups of water
* In a pan drizzle little oil and put the boiled eggs,then cut into pieces and put it in Briyani...